Charity work experience
Volunteering provides great personal benefits and career development such as: Customer service skills. Retail skills such as visual merchandising. Increased confidence. Team-working skills. Problem-solving abilities.
- Can you collaborate with others and come up with new opportunities or creative solutions to problems?
- Do you want to contribute and feel included in society in a positive way?
- Are you enthusiastic, initiative and have a ‘can do’ approach?
- Can you work alone or be part of a team?
If your answer to any of the above questions was yes, sign up now for one of our charity placements and improve your CV while meeting new people and making the most of Bristol.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Developing customer service skills
- Working on the till processing sales and returns
- Stock processing & preparation including sorting, steaming and pricing
- Visual Merchandising – Creating stylish windows and displays
- Replenishing stock on the shop floor
- Administrative tasks such as stocktaking