Considering hosting an intern? Not sure what this would involve? Check out these 5 reasons why you should definitely host a student!
- All our students are highly skilled and self-motivated meaning that they will provide your business with that extra enthusiasm needed especially in summer!. They are willing to take part in your daily tasks, shadowing and helping to get work done quicker!
- Would you like to learn more about your sector? Our students are willing to carry out market research in the areas you most need. Market research is normally expensive and often unaffordable for small businesses. By hosting a volunteer, you will have someone fully dedicated to it. This could give you the sector’s insights you need to grow your business.
- Our Interns speak various languages and come from different backgrounds. This will not only come in handy when present in global markets, but they can also translate documents or find out more about new markets for you!
- Monitoring your products or services online and keeping an eye on your ongoing advertising campaigns involves time. Our students can create weekly or monthly reports for you to make sure you’re aware of any changes in your campaigns, market share, competitors etc.
- Interns are willing to help out with consumer service and administrative tasks in order to gain work experience, so it’s up to you how to utilise their time to make sure you make the most of this amazing opportunity!
Moreover, this programme is AT NO COST TO YOU and UK Intern will complete all necessary paperwork! If you want to find out more about the Erasmus project which funds this programme, click here to read our blog post on European funding (Erasmus+).
For more information, please click here.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!